Hi all,

Today I will be talking about my favorite eye shadow palette. It is called the Natural Love palette from Too Faced Cosmetics. Out of my entire collection, I tend to reach for this one more than the rest. There are so many neutral colors that are perfect for day to day wear, yet there are very dramatic colors that are suitable for special occasions. Below is a couple pictures of the palette so you are able to see the color selection. The first picture is one I took myself when I first purchased the palette, the second is just a beautiful set-up showing the front that I found on the web.




Other than the great color variety, The formula is amazing. The consistency is powdery, yet creamy which is ideal for rich, matte shades. Some of the glitters are different from the rest, there are a few looser glitters while the rest are very creamy and perfect since they stick really nicely to the lid. Overall, the diversity of this palette amazes me everyday, there are an infinite amount of looks you can do with this gem.


See ya later,
Jasmine

Comments

  1. I like that you added your own picture rather than pulling one off the internet! Good review and advice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts