Beauty Interview

Hi all,

I wrote up 11 questions to ask my friends that are all based around makeup! Enjoy..



What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?

Chloe: Benefit 3D Brow, Naked 3 Palette, Roller Lash
Morgan: Foundation, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara
Amanda: Everything

Where do you shop for makeup?

Chloe: Ulta
Morgan: Usually Target
Amanda: Ulta
What techniques/hacks/tips do you have to share?

Chloe: When I'm winging my eyeliner, I start from the end and make my way in
Morgan: None, I keep it simple
Amanda: I wet my Beauty Blender to apply foundation
Who do you look up to for makeup?

Chloe: Lindsay Rem (Youtuber)
Morgan: My Ma
Amanda: Youtube
How old were you when you first started applying?

Chloe: 13
Morgan: 6th grade
Amanda: 7th grade
If you could only where one product the rest of your life, what would it be?

Chloe: Brows
Morgan: Mascara
Amanda: Concealer
How many items are in your makeup bag at the moment?

Chloe: 50
Morgan: Prob around 30
Amanda: 50
What kinds of tools do you use to apply your makeup?

Chloe: Eyelash curler, Real Techniques brushes
Morgan: Brushes
Amanda: Beauty Blender, brushes
What is your favorite makeup brand?

Chloe: Urban Decay
Morgan: IDK
Amanda: Tarte
What is one makeup product you hate applying/wearing?

Chloe: Foundation
Morgan: Blush- I don't wear it
Amanda: Mascara
What is one word you would use to describe your makeup look?

Chloe: Classic
Morgan: HOT
Amanda: Sharp


It was a fun experience getting everyone's likes/dislikes/opinions!

See ya later,
Jasmine

Comments

Popular Posts