Top 5 Makeup Products of 2017

Hi all,

These are what I believe to be the top 5 beauty products of 2017! These are all things in my makeup bag that I have been continuously reaching for all year.

6. *Extra Product* L'oreal Voluminous Original Mascara : Mascara is a need in all makeup bags, it just completes the look! This ones gives you the fake-lash look without the falsies. The brush makes your lashes fully coated so you really only need one application. My lashes look so long and full with this product, and it is only $8.



5. Coty Airspun Powder : This is a favorite due to its low price but amazing quality! Coty Airspun is a loose face powder that gives you a blurred, airbrushed effect- PLUS it is only $7 for a huge jar! Mine is in Translucent.




4. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Dewy + Smooth) : For the winter, this is my go to foundation. My skin gets so dry once the temp goes down and this product helps revive it and gives it the moisture it needs. Using this along with a damp beauty blender works magically... and I believe it is only $8! Mine is Buff Beige.


3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette :  Eye shadow palettes are my favorite and this one is the best. The mix between warm and cool colors make this so versatile to use. It includes many neutrals but also bursts of color, making it perfect for all occasions. It is easy to use and fun to create looks with. This palette is $42!



2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner : This is my all time favorite liner and if you saw my "How to do winged eyeliner" post you would know that. Eyeliner is something I wear a lot, and I have tried so many in the past. Yet, I keep coming back to this one. It is so black and liquidy which is perfect for winged looks. Tattoo liner is easy to use and very precise, making this $20 eyeliner my #2.



1. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer : This gem is by far my #1, the coverage is unbelievably full without looking cakey or heavy. I love how the doe foot applicator is thick and slated so putting it on is a breeze! The main thing to remember when using this product is that a little goes a long way. Mine is in Light Neutral and it is $27 but it is worth every penny.



Hope you enjoyed taking a peak at my favorite products!
Happy New Years!

See ya later,
Jasmine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts