Review: Benefit POREfessional Face Primer

Hi all,

Today I will be reviewing the Benefit POREfessional Primer. This is the only primer I have been using at the moment. Primer is a product that you apply to your face before foundation, making everything seamless and smooth. It usually feels like moisturizer, but instead of soaking into the skin it sits on top and acts as a barrier to the foundation. There are many types of primers, like hydrating ones for dry skin, firming ones for aged skin, matte ones for oily skin, and a lot more. The Benefit primer is one for large pores, it seems to erase them when in reality it just fills them in and makes them look smaller.



The POREfessional primer is $31. You can buy this online, Ulta, Sephora, and the Benefit store. It comes in a blue, plastic squeeze tube so it is very easy to apply. A little goes a long way so this does last a long time, making the $31 worth it.

On the pro side, I love the way this sits on the skin. It feels so light like there is nothing there. This product fills in pores and makes them invisible to the eye. It is matte, but does not dry out the skin.
On the negative side, the price is up there. There are many primers that claim to do the same thing that are only $10, so it all depends if you think it is worth it or not. To me, I think it is worth it since I have tried other primers and nothing has really worked for me until this!

I hope this review helps you decide which primer is right for you, even if this is not it!


See ya later,

Jasmine

Comments

Popular Posts